We help Pediatric Practices become more Profitable and Easier to Manage.
E.H.R. & Elite Pediatric Practice Medical Billing Services
Since 2007, the year of our inception, we at PhysicianXpress have demonstrated a successful Medical Revenue Management company with a complementary mix of experience in both the Medical Practice & Information Technology fields. We have made it our mission to develop an integrated, functional, and proven Health IT Tools that improve the management and performance of Medical Practices. We design, develop, and deliver processes and systems that optimize the revenue cycle for our clients and reduce their administrative burden while improving their operations.
The PediatricXpress system is a software-as-a-service e-business suite developed by the PhysicianXpress team. The system is used for Pediatric Practices as a complete solution for the simplification and management of their pediatric electronic health records and related pediatric practice activities. Our elite Pediatric Medical Billing Service achieves consistent results by collecting >99% of submitted claims for each of our clients.
How Will This Help My Practice?
The features and functionality have been developed by Pediatricians for Pediatric Practices. Additionally, the PhysicianXpress team leverage Pediatric Practice Team members to design the Pediatric Systems in a manner that is optimal for operating a successful Pediatric Practices. The system is simple to use.
Features of the System
- Provider Dashboard – Review your daily activities effectively with the PediatricXpress’ ultimate data reporting & visibility in real time on a single dashboard. This device will provide your schedule, a summary list of ERx refill requests, lab results to view, list of charts to complete, tasks from staff, and documents to review.
- Patient Charts – Access your recorded patient information such as demographics, relations, insurance information, and vaccination & medications history.
- Clinical Templates – The system has standard Well and Sick visit templates available. Also, a practice can choose to integrate the American Academy of Pediatric Bright Futures toolkit into their workflow (note: extra fee to AAP for the toolkit). The templates for well visits and input forms are all electronic. The input forms are entered by patients in the patient portal to allow optimal parent/patient input with minimal data entry by medical staff members.
- Growth Charts – From the patient’s’ vitals and age, the system automatically plots growth charts & BMIs. The system also comes with standard, Down Syndrome, and premature growth charts.
- E-Rx – Setup prescriptions electronically for patients, while checking medications for precautions & contraindications. Verify preferred formulary products and forward them to suitable pharmacist on behalf of the patient.
- Lab Integration – Labs for Quest or LabCorp can be ordered and received directly into the system. The received lab results can be linked to the patient’s chart so a staff member does not need to enter the information manually.
- Patient Scheduler – The appointment platform allows practitioners to save & preview appointments. The scheduler allows for certain users to change availability for providers. Patients scheduled can easily be rescheduled, moved, etc.
- Vaccine Management – Practices can manage the vaccines for one or multiple offices within the system. The system allows for management of both commercial and VFC Vaccines. Each practice can either use the standard vaccine schedule for patients or establish their own vaccination schedule. Vaccines can be ordered by a provider and then fulfilled by a Medical Assistant or Nurse via the order feature.
- Scanned Documents – Scan in previous clinical records entered on paper, referral reports, lab sheets, faxes, radiology, insurance, and other documents for the patient.
- Patient Portal – The practice can activate a patient portal so parents/patients can view upcoming appointments and update demographics, insurance, or request for appointments or referral. Also parents of the pediatric patients can enter pre-visit input forms, view visit lists, invoices, and education resources.
- Custom App – We can develop a custom app for your practice that will be branded like your website and link to the patient portal, available for both Android and Apple OSS.
- Review of Claims and Charges
- Claims Submission and Tracking
- Denial Management
- Electronic Remittance and Payment Posting
- Accounts Receivable Follow-up
- Patient Billing and Collections
- Monthly Reporting
- Collect more than 99% of reimbursable claims
- Maintain an average of less than 25 days outstanding Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Reduce your administrative burden while improving your operations
- Improve customer service for patients
Our clients receive high value from a complete Pediatric E.H.R. & Practice solution and an elite Pediatric Billing Service at a competitive price.
“Pediatric practices are usually busy with their countless critical activities- that drive top line revenue growth- serving patients and families should always be the focus.”
“The clinical templates and workflow design of the PediatricXpress suite was developed by pediatricians for pediatric practices.”
healthcare workers thumbs up
“Medical billing for Pediatric Practices is a game of ‘Nickels and Dimes’ where details matter. How well the Revenue cycle is managed directly impacts your income.”
“It [PediatricXpress] is wonderful, it is a Pediatric-Specific EMR system, specifically built for pediatrics.”
“Super simple, very easy.”
“They [PhysicianXpress] said ‘we’ll do a better job at billing for you’ and you know what, they were right- they did.”
To find more information about the modules and for all of your inquiries, please visit www.physicianxpress.com or contact us via phone or email, which is provided in the contact information listed below.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO SCHEDULE A FREE ONLINE DEMO OF OUR SYSTEM AND PROCESSES
Medical Revenue Management Company
409 2nd Avenue, Suite 201
Collegeville, PA 19426
Tel: (877) 366-7331